A Little Motivational Tip.

Options
Hey everyone, I hope your all doing well...Just wanted to share this with you.

So Im not having a good day today and VERY NEARLY had a chocolate/potato chip/sandwich/cookies/brownies/anything bad I can find in the house binge.....I went to pick it up and once again got my phone...but forgot I had changed my phone background last night to a picture of someone at the goal weight I want to be....and it made me put everything down!

So My tip to you:

If you carry ur phone everywhere like me..... CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND TO SOMETHING INSPIRING!

xx

Replies

• sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We all have had them days. Shake it off and keep your head up. This is not easy and takes a lot of strength and encouragement. Go for a few little extra walkls today :0) And tomorrow is a new day!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great tip, thanks!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    that's a good thought!
  • wildfan111
    wildfan111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good tip! I've only just started this, but so far when I want something that I shouldn't eat and then I think about having to enter it on my diet plan...well, that stops me in my tracks. It's amazing how accountable it makes you. I also think about how healthy and fit I want to be...For now, I will save having any treats (bad stuff) for the days when I've done extra workouts and only have a small amount. Thank you for sharing and way to go on your weight loss!