P90X - July

Whopooh
Whopooh Posts: 50
edited 8:05AM in Fitness and Exercise
I'm starting P90X tomorrow (July 4th). If anyone is interested in joining me for support, please let me know. I'm starting the lean circuit. For me the key word is going to be modification. Have watched all of the videos I realistically know some of the moves are initially going to be rather difficult but hope within the month I'll be able to complete the videos.

I appreciate any support. I've been saying all week today was the day I was going to start but always seem to put it off. So the 4th is the day.

'll checkin tomorrow.

Replies

• Hey!
    I just joined this site and am just about to start week 4 on P90X classsic (yoga X, eeek!).
    Did about 7 weeks on it last time before I fell off the wagon, really enjoying it more this time around. Not being strict on the diet and so the scales are not shifting but I got totally obsessed with not eating carbs last time (craved them big time) so have signed up here to try and understand what I eat a bit better.
    Let me know how you are going, Tony is just AWESOME!
    Sarah
  • samkaca
    samkaca Posts: 28 Member
    I started classic P90x today! It wasn't super difficult but there were definitely parts that kicked my *kitten*. I'm really excited for this, though! :D
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    hey i was doing P90x for a while. I got to day 27 or something.. But then went on holiday.
    And iv decided it will be better starting again from day 1 instead of continuing on.
    So tomorrow im starting P90x Lean.
    We could be friends? help each other throo it!
    Because i know by day 20 i was starting to want to give up =[
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    I have completed P90X and it is an amazing program...good luck with it and hope you see the great results to come!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Hello!

I just found this thread and would like to embark on this journey with all of you. I'm doing P90x lean. I just completed Day 1. I had to modify some of the movements but it feels great to have completed this work out. I hope to be able to do pushups on my toes by the end of the 90 days. Only 89 days to go! How did everyone else do? I can't wait to hear about your progress. Happy 4th of July!

Melissa
  • kathkell
    kathkell Posts: 3
    This has inspired me to start the lean routine again. It's going to be pretty modified for me as I have no weights (and won't be able to get any for a few months) and I won't be following the meal plan. What's the point then? Well I want to start pushing myself more. My goal is to be truly ready for the full program by the time I can afford to buy weights and follow the meal plan.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Day 2 of P90X Lean Done!

Kathkell,

Being inspired is a great motivator and setting a realistic goal will help you to achieve a successful outcome. Take it one day at a time and know that you've got a community of people routing for you.

Melissa
This discussion has been closed.