Headaches

Options
Hi all:

Have to say things are going pretty well, have only lost a pound but I feel different and my wedding dress fits better (bought it 11 months early).

My issue is I seem to have headaches (almost migraines) every night since starting two weeks ago. I tried drinking tea (herbal), eating a smaller sugary treat (80 cal cookie) after supper and even exercising, nothing seems to help.

I can stay within my calories, I can work out, but I can't deal with headaches every night...I use to suffer from migraines in college and worry that I'm going to go back to it.

HELP!!!

98244.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Bride092909
    Options
    Hi all:

Have to say things are going pretty well, have only lost a pound but I feel different and my wedding dress fits better (bought it 11 months early).

My issue is I seem to have headaches (almost migraines) every night since starting two weeks ago. I tried drinking tea (herbal), eating a smaller sugary treat (80 cal cookie) after supper and even exercising, nothing seems to help.

I can stay within my calories, I can work out, but I can't deal with headaches every night...I use to suffer from migraines in college and worry that I'm going to go back to it.

HELP!!!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well hang in their. Did you stop drinking caffeine or coffee lately? I had to slow down till I didn't need the caffeine anymore took a few months But I hope thing will get better for you. Oh yeah stress from getting ready for a wedding will do it too.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? I know I have trouble getting in my 8 glasses a day. Hope you feel better. don't give up.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have heard also that the headaches come from not enough water intake. So try that.
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have had migrains since I was 16 years old. Have you talked to your doctor abuot this? They can recommend different medications like Imitrex (pill or shot). You could also try over the counter medication like Excedrin Migrain. If you consume caffeine sometimes a good dose will do the trick. When your blood vessels constrict throughout your brain if you have nothing else caffeinee could be an inexpensive fix because it will help dilate them. ALSO, A HOT BATH WITH AROMA THERAPY could relieve some of the wedding stress which is probably what is causing your current migrain. Hope this helps:bigsmile: