NSV!

Options
BioQueen
BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
Hello! Just thought I would share my little NSV! I was always the kid who needed to take a walk break while warming up for gym going .25 miles around the track haha. I also always said that my body can't run... that's why I ride horses... so they do the running for me. Such lame excuses lol. But I am home for the summer (I am a student, and I have not been at home for longer than 2 weeks in about 4 years) and I didn't want to spend money on a gym membership. My mom had an elliptical, but for some reason I just didn't like being on it (I usually use the arc trainer at school), and we just got a new treadmill. So I figured I'd try running... no idea how I even got motivated to get on it. Anyway! I switched to running outside because I just couldn't stay on the treadmill longer than 30 minutes (about 2.1 miles for me) due to boredom. Today I ran 4 miles!!! I am so excited - I never thought it would be possible.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!