jogging class

Options
Hey everyone
First off let me say hello. I am new to this site and It is great to find a site like this to help me reach my goals. Well anyways before i started this site I weight more than i do now!!! I had enrolled in a jogging class in my college down the road and It is so great. Others motivate you to keep on going and you meet new friends to run with. I have lost 25 pounds in 2 months just from running twice a week. Starting this week i am going to jog 5 days a week. I hated running/jogging before this class but now I love it. I advise anyone who wants to jog with a group of people to look into the classes they are not very expensive either. Just sharing cuz none of my friend like to exercise and finally found a group to run with! haha

Replies

• erikr07
    Options
    Hey everyone
    First off let me say hello. I am new to this site and It is great to find a site like this to help me reach my goals. Well anyways before i started this site I weight more than i do now!!! I had enrolled in a jogging class in my college down the road and It is so great. Others motivate you to keep on going and you meet new friends to run with. I have lost 25 pounds in 2 months just from running twice a week. Starting this week i am going to jog 5 days a week. I hated running/jogging before this class but now I love it. I advise anyone who wants to jog with a group of people to look into the classes they are not very expensive either. Just sharing cuz none of my friend like to exercise and finally found a group to run with! haha
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Thanks for the info!! I will look into finding a class. I need to increase my 7 mile walks to jogging. Good luck.:wink: