Not new to MFP, but new to message boards!

Options
Hi! My name is Allena, and I am a full-time working mother to 2 boys, 6 and 4. My hubby works and goes to school full time. I need some motivation in this crazy life! Today is my first day to log in to the actual MFP website, as opposed to the iPhone app. I downloaded the app quite a while ago, and at first, I used it every day to log my food and weight. Lately though, it gets on to me, saying "Allena has not logged in for 5 days. She may need some encouragement" or something like that. So I thought I'd visit the site and try to get some "encouragement!" Lol. So, I don't have any friends who use the app, and I thought I would try to find some friends via this website- since I know you all do! (: I don't know how to add people yet, but if want to add me, I would be happy to have some accountability! Thanks!

Replies

• Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Allena
    I'll send a friend request to you. It does help to be part of a group who support & encourage each other, and MFP is really great for that.

You'll do just fine I'm sure

Di
    :flowerforyou:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request - always happy to support and be supported :).
  • liveminimal
    Options
    I'm sort of in the same boat, never really been active on the boards, but probably need the extra support...
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    :) i can be your friends