Greasy Food......

Options
So I haven't really consumed any greasy food over the past 9 months, but yesterday I ate about 2000 calories worth just for dinner. My question is I now have the worst stomach ache since late last night. Stomach bug or my body saying "hey what the hell was that?"The good new is I am in no mood to eat anything at all today........Everyone enjoy the weekend!!

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'm gonna say it's the food getting to ya. Does it to me too if I eat lots of sweets now that I'm no longer use to them. You're body is saying "what in the heck did you do to me?" lol
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It is likely your stomach reacting to what you ate yesterday. I get horrible stomachaches when I eat a bunch of stuff my body isn't used to having. Take some Tums or Pepto and drink a bunch of water.
  • SweetP88
    SweetP88 Posts: 79
    Options
    I did that ONCE!! Threw up in the bushes at the restaurant....I think my body just said, "Nope...none of that anymore!!"
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    your body just isn't used to the grease.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    it could be your stomach sayin what the hell ! we went to red lobster a few days ago and i got the "admirals feast" all fried everything lol...for my bday...my tummy was a little upset after that. I havent cut out fried food altogether, but its never as much as that.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    If you have stopped eating greasy foods, eating them will make you sick to your stomach.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That was my consensus........my body just does not want unhealthy food. Although I enjoyed eating every bit of it!!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    its your stomach saying whoa! Congrats on the 100 lbs loss..that's awesome!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    So I haven't really consumed any greasy food over the past 9 months, but yesterday I ate about 2000 calories worth just for dinner. My question is I now have the worst stomach ache since late last night. Stomach bug or my body saying "hey what the hell was that?"The good new is I am in no mood to eat anything at all today........Everyone enjoy the weekend!!

I have to agree with everyone....it was totally the food!
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    i always thought they were "full of it" on biggest loser when they have a temptation and make such a fuss over eating the junk food, how it's making them sick. just theatrics (sp?).

OH NO.....i get that way now when i eat something i've nearly eliminated from my life. bad fuel. doesn't agree with me.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    i always thought they were "full of it" on biggest loser when they have a temptation and make such a fuss over eating the junk food, how it's making them sick. just theatrics (sp?).

OH NO.....i get that way now when i eat something i've nearly eliminated from my life. bad fuel. doesn't agree with me.

I've learned the hard way how much my body dislikes some of the things I used to eat. Oh boy.
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say Congratulations! on the 101 pound weight loss. Way to go!! :happy:
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way when I eat some greasy. Sadly only time seems to fix it!