The best compliment, EVER!

Options
I was sitting on the couch watching tv with my kids. My 8 year old son leaned up against me to get comfy and said "You're not fluffy anymore, I can't get comfortable!" :laugh: It made my day!
snoopydance.gif

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I was sitting on the couch watching tv with my kids. My 8 year old son leaned up against me to get comfy and said "You're not fluffy anymore, I can't get comfortable!" :laugh: It made my day!
    snoopydance.gif
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    snoopydance.gif

OH WOW...how cool is THAT!! Kids ya gotta love em...they are SO honest!:flowerforyou: Yay YOU:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay-- so I'm sitting here trying to concentrate on what you wrote, and all I hear is the Peanuts music in my head-- now it'll be there all day.

Thanks a lot-- :wink:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love kids and their comments!! And boy are they ever honest. :laugh:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is to funny! You will have to put fluffy pillows on your lap for that baby. Call me
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ok now I have the peanuts song in my head. Oh and I keep doing that little dance..........

OH WAIT.....thanks gotta log those cals.

Good for you! :heart: :heart: Kids are a true indicater of their surroundings. :flowerforyou:

I remember my middle kid asking me if my butt hurt? Huh???? You have pillows hanging on it! OMG think i woulda started my diet that day (I might have, atkins, grapfruit, tea, pills, no bread, no meat, no fat....Ive tried it all!!)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love kids
    :flowerforyou: