hello new friends

Options
so ive been going about this whole weightloss thing alone and decided i should try meeting people i dont know and compare notes :D im nice non judgemental and like trading recipies and work out ideas etc. just getting back to working out i had hernia surgery and some complications which had me on my rear end for 3 months. i managed not to gain weight but still have a long way to go to lose it!

Replies

• here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congratulations on your committment to a healthy lifestyle! There is alot of support here, I think you'll like it!:smile:
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find a lot of ideals and support here. Just stay focus and before you know it you will reach your goal.
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi! And welcome!!

I also joined recently, about 3 wks ago but already im doing so much better than when I diet alone. Ive already met some fantastic people who are helping me to stay on track, but even if I have a bad day im learning to not beat myself up and think im a huge failure... Most importantly, joining MFP is making me realize that im not alone and actually, starting a healthier lifestyle is fun!!

Looking forward to swapping recipes and workout ideas! :happy:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Good Luck! You can do this! :)