Canada

Options
Hi my name is Sherri and I am coming at you from Kamloops BC.........my boyfriend and I got engaged on christmas day.............so now the pounds need to come off...........we are teaming it as we both need to lose...................I have NO willpower.............he has tons..............I am scared..............but health wise it has to be done.................Happy New Year to you all and good luck

Replies

• sherbear46
    Options
    Hi my name is Sherri and I am coming at you from Kamloops BC.........my boyfriend and I got engaged on christmas day.............so now the pounds need to come off...........we are teaming it as we both need to lose...................I have NO willpower.............he has tons..............I am scared..............but health wise it has to be done.................Happy New Year to you all and good luck
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you have willpower, you just need to find it. This site is great and will help you along the way. Make little changes that you can stick to: if you drink soda, switch to diet or better yet to tea, switch from white rice to brown rice, 2% milk to skim, etc. Most importantly, exercise - as much as you can do everyday for the rest of your life.

Congrats and welcome!
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    I am also from Kamloops. Congrats on your engagement. I was married in Kamloops on 07/07/07. It is nice to know that there is someone else in Kamloops. You will do great. I have only been on this site (forums) for a few days now. We can do this!!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm from alberta. nice to see fellow canadians around :tongue:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherri. I'm from BC also but a little closer to Vancouver. Congratulations on the engagement!!! I lack big time in the willpower department also but am feeling more confident this time. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Winnipeg! You can do it-never let a man do better than you! Make it a competition. We're all very motivated, so read the posts.:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    congradulations and welcome. You can do it just got to put your mind to it. Were here to cheer you on. :smile:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    East Coast representing here. :happy:
    You can do it. This is a great site with many helpful and encouraging people.
    All the best:flowerforyou: