NSV, Heidi Klum style ;)

Options
alexoftroy
alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
One of my greatest fitness inspirations is Heidi Klum - a Victoria's Secret model who isn't painfully model-thin by any stretch of the imagination.

I took my measurements today, and surprise! My measurements are now identical to her most recent measurements, 36-27-37. :) Granted, I'm a couple of inches shorter than she is, but I'm not finished reaching my fitness goals just yet - which is why I'm so excited.

This also means that I'm more or less "back to my normal self" after putting on a couple of pounds, losing lots of my toning, and falling back on my fitness level during last semester's finals. Phew! What a morale booster - and proof that what the scale says isn't always an accurate indicator of my progress.

Replies

• cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's definitely a NSV I might shoot for too...

Congrats :heart:
  • alexoftroy
    alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you, beautiful! It's definitely a small victory, but inches are so much more encouraging than that silly old scale. Best wishes toward your own goals! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!