Crystal Light lovers.....

Options
tried new Crystal Light Appletini today...YUM!!! They also have Mojito and Margarita, will be trying the Margarita next.

Replies

• jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    I haven't saw these yet. I will definitely have to try the appletini! That's my favorite drink when I go out.
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love the Wild Strawberry Energy Crystal Light but that sounds really yummy! If I didn't have crystal light I would not get my water consumption in. 1/2 packet into 24oz of water, just enought to flavor but not super sweet.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The Mojito flavored Crystal Light is AWESOME!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    ok and where would i get these?!?!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Yum yum!!! I haven't tried them yet...but seen them at Walmart. I'll have to try one soon! Thanks for the info!
  • mamahix
    mamahix Posts: 14
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Mio water enhancers? I have tried one of the flavors and they are good.. no sugar, no calories!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i tried the margarita one [with tequila added in so that may be why i didnt love it..] but, i found that i juts felt like i was drinking a yucky drink. i have the mojito one also but havent made a mix of it yet cause im scared i wont like it!
  • jessco26
    jessco26 Posts: 4
    Options
    YES YES YES they are awesome I love them all except I got ahold of one that was sweet tea flavored one day - not a fan of it. the Blueberry Pomegrate and the Strawberry Watermelon are my favorite!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    drinking just plain crystal light iced tea at the moment. but i for sure will look for those flavors. sounds delicious.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    drinking just plain crystal light iced tea at the moment. but i for sure will look for those flavors. sounds delicious.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Target has their own brand too, I love the lime margarita!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Publix (grocery store), and they only had them in the quart size.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    They are just rolling out, so not all stores have them in stock yet. One of my local supermarkets had them and the other one didn't. They'll probably be just about anywhere that sells Crystal Light in the next few weeks.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Oh, an FYI, they are out for a limited time only, they will only be around for 59 more days. I'm planning to stock up for the summer!!!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Mio water enhancers? I have tried one of the flavors and they are good.. no sugar, no calories!
    I LOVE MIO'S FACE OFF (Well if it had a face!)
  • VaBeachNurse
    Options
    I love MIO. Tons of flavor with zero calories, my favorite thing about them is that they do not contain Aspartame, which is something that I have a severe allergy to.
  • imperfection_is_beauty
    Options
    Love, love, love the strawberry banana! (: It really keeps me going through out the day!