This is just amazing!

Options
I was browsing through the biggest loser site's success stories. People submit their stories with before and after pictures for anyone to view. This one is just AMAZING and gives me a lot of motivation and support. It also makes me want to kick myself for not being at goal since she started at the same time I started. My goodness check her out:

Before
102706305848d07b0c77313.jpg

After
17776523248d07b0c89d82.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/community/weight_loss_gallery/gallery_0033.shtml#main

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I was browsing through the biggest loser site's success stories. People submit their stories with before and after pictures for anyone to view. This one is just AMAZING and gives me a lot of motivation and support. It also makes me want to kick myself for not being at goal since she started at the same time I started. My goodness check her out:

Before
    102706305848d07b0c77313.jpg

After
    17776523248d07b0c89d82.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/community/weight_loss_gallery/gallery_0033.shtml#main
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks fab! I hope my legs look that good when I'm done :angry:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    This is what she says:

I started my diet Jan 20th, 2008 at 240 pounds. Today I weigh 140. I have worked so hard, and it didnt come easily or all at once. I started eating healthy and once I got that under control I added in the workouts. I started light, about 10 minutes a day, until I worked my way up to a 2 1/2 hour workout (yes, i ENJOY working out now). I feel like a completely different person, and the one thing I am most thankful for is my LIFE, i finally got it back.

I started exactly on January 20 also at 207 and my goal is 140. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    She looks absolutely wonderful!

I have never looked that good haha
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You're kicking yourself for not having a personal trainer, time to work out 5-8 hours a day,a doc on call if you develop health problems, and nothing to do 24/7 'cept focus on losing weight and training????

Yes, she looks wonderful, but you are doing it the safe, sane, and real world way....and Lady you look WONDERFUL already!:flowerforyou:

I'd bet the family farm, a year from now you'll look great and she'll have gained......and won't be able to figure out why....or won't be able to maintain that rigorous life style :cry:

Not that I'm devaluing what she has done.....it IS AMAZING.....just how many of us CAN work out 2 1/2 hours ?every day?. SLow and steady wins the race permanently.....or so we all hope and work for.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I think I love you Ezzie. :flowerforyou: Watching shows like The Biggest Loser, I sometimes forget about all the advantages they do have over us "normal" people.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks fab! I hope my legs look that good when I'm done :angry:

She does look great. And the first thing I noticed were her legs. Oh my goodness...I've got lots of muscle in my legs these days, but you couldn't tell it from looking at my inner thigh fat that really loose now and hanging there.

My upper thighs, my abs, and my back-of-the-arm fat is totally disgusting and I'm wondering if I will really be able to get rid of all that loose skin. *sigh*
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    WOW If I look half as good when I'm done, I'll be estatic! :bigsmile:
    what a great inspiratino - thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    WOW!! :love: She looks absolutely amazing!! Reminds me of that girl on the X Factor... :happy: I can't recall her name, though.

Great inspiration!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    She would look a lot better w/o a New England Jersey though.

You all do and will look great. :glasses:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

You all do and will look great. :glasses:

Awwwww......:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Thanks....so nice of you :wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You're kicking yourself for not having a personal trainer, time to work out 5-8 hours a day,a doc on call if you develop health problems, and nothing to do 24/7 'cept focus on losing weight and training????

Yes, she looks wonderful, but you are doing it the safe, sane, and real world way....and Lady you look WONDERFUL already!:flowerforyou:

I'd bet the family farm, a year from now you'll look great and she'll have gained......and won't be able to figure out why....or won't be able to maintain that rigorous life style :cry:

Not that I'm devaluing what she has done.....it IS AMAZING.....just how many of us CAN work out 2 1/2 hours ?every day?. SLow and steady wins the race permanently.....or so we all hope and work for.
    I do agree with you about that show, but that girl is just a normal girl, lina said normal people post their stories and photos, not talking about people on the show... i think?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I was thinking:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart: