First progress pics - 35lb lost

Options
I started on MFP in May 2011, having basically been in denial for a good long while about the fact that I was constantly expanding.
Since then, I have so far lost about 35lb, but I hadn't really noticed much of a visible difference until today when I decided to try on an awesome t-shirt that my wife bought me for christmas, but which I haven't really worn as it was mildly snug to say the least. Today it actually felt pretty loose, so I decided to take a picture and compare it to a photo of me wearing it on christmas day last year. I'm pleased to report that I reckon the difference is visible, if slight (although I've also lost about a pound of beard since christmas!)
I'm also taking triptychs of comparison pics every 5 kilos or so, which I will start to post soon (although they are basically pictures of a fat hairy man in his underwear, so they may not be suitable for all viewers!)
All in all, I think I'm getting there, and I'm nearly a quarter of the way to my target, so I think I may be down to 95kg (209lb / nearly 15st) by my 32nd birthday in April, which would be nice :)

5898745286_53ccb1d43b_z.jpg

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Awesome, progress, very well done.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up.....just remember to not cross the streams! (Love the tee shirt!)
  • lisa_73
    lisa_73 Posts: 43
    Options
    Definitely noticeable! Great job!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Good job! If the shirt fits, wear it, right? Keep it up - you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Great job :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job....can definitely see the difference and I LOVE the Ghostbusters shirt! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation so far! It really shows! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Nice one Pete :o)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Love the shirt! one of my all time favorite movies. LOL
  • IamMsDeniece
    Options
    Woohoo! Way to go! I LOVE the shirt!!!!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    great job!! and i love the shirt!!!! my kids and i watch that movie at least once a week
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Well done keep up the good work
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work :)
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Great job, love the Ghostbusters tee ;D
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference! You look great! I love the t-shirt your wife bought you, that's too awesome!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep at it and you'll get to your goal by your birthday, that's a great motivator :)
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the new hair cut too : )
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my hair cut for over 2 and a half years - it's just tied back in the second picture :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments, it's just really nice to inally be seeing some kind of difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!