struggling today... help!

Options
I am tired today. WANT SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allowed myself a 150 cal rice krispie treat... but if I slack anymore I will be over my carb count and cals on MFP. Worked out last night and this morning.
Had to take a muscle relaxer last night for a spasm in my back. i think that is what i am so blah today...

I have to go teach place value to a 4th grade class now, so hopefully that will get me out of my slump. Then i can have a salad...

I have lost 3 of the 15 i have gained back since my wedding day on July 9.

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I am tired today. WANT SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Allowed myself a 150 cal rice krispie treat... but if I slack anymore I will be over my carb count and cals on MFP. Worked out last night and this morning.
    Had to take a muscle relaxer last night for a spasm in my back. i think that is what i am so blah today...

I have to go teach place value to a 4th grade class now, so hopefully that will get me out of my slump. Then i can have a salad...

I have lost 3 of the 15 i have gained back since my wedding day on July 9.
  • ymango
    ymango Posts: 10
    Options
    Have you tried the 25 calorie hot chocolate? It is Swiss Miss, or often the supermarket brand where you shop. If you make it w/ nonfat milk it is wonderful. You can even cheat with it. When have a crazy sweet tooth, or else when I want something at night, I fall back on this. It is very satisfying.

Michelle
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Don't eat too much sugar, you'll feel good for a little bit and then crash. Try chewing some gum, a low calorie snack (chocolate pudding cup 100 calorie pack snack) or going for a walk. Something to get your mind off it.
    I was in the grocery store line last night and I saw all of the candy bars! Did not grab one, resist a huge tempation that you will feel bad for later!!!