Thinking I'm Ready

futurelight
futurelight Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

This site was recommended to me by one of my former students. She has lost weight and proud of it and thought I might be interested.

I always research and try something out before committing. I think this is the one that will keep me on track.

Always had a weight problem but I have never let that stop me. For my health I think I better stop procrastinating and start living to the fullest. I'm still young and taking so many medications is depressing.

I look forward to celebrating your successes as well as mine.

So excited,
FutUReLighT

Replies

• XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Welcome! I am glad you decided to join! You will absolutley love this site! The people on here are so helpful and keep you motivated. Add me if you want (:
  • SherleeTxn
    SherleeTxn Posts: 24 Member
    Making the decision to start is the biggest part of it, because we all know how difficult a process weight loss is. You are off to a good start, keep it up!
  • Iceland10
    Iceland10 Posts: 2
    Its excellent. Glad you joined! It helps you keep on track and more aware of the calories you put in your body. I love it. It has help me work thru my night craving food frenzy .
  • welcome glad you're here. you'll love this site i'm on here everyday. add me if you would like..
  • sherrishift
    sherrishift Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats! You found the perfect site! Feel free to add me for support. Best wishes on your new lifestyle!
This discussion has been closed.