From XL to S

Options
barwwd
barwwd Posts: 63 Member
OMG! So I bought a dress today. I know, haven't reached my goal yet, but we are going out tonight and I have NOTHING to wear. So I got the dress. A medium, go me! And then I got home and pulled of the tag.... and holy hell if it isn't a SMALL. AN S!!!! I have NEVER worn an S. Thank you thank you MFP and all you MFPers! Happy 4th!!! Enjoy that turkey dog. Without the bun. With mustard. Ew. It's WORTH it!!! :-D

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

awesome!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    I can't wait 'til the day I can wear a small! Good job! It must feel great! :)
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!love the hotdog bit =P
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :drinker: whooo hooo
  • EmilyDezo
    EmilyDezo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! How long have you been at this?
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go!
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! How long have you been at this?

I started at 206 in Feb 2010. We worked out, but didn't change our eating habits much. In Feb 2011 I was at 188 and started MFP and training for a half marathon. Now I'm around 151... so clearly MFP is much more effective than not!!! :-D
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    That is awesome!! WTG!!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Omg i know that feeling exactly! I reached a size 12 and was at around 175 (I am 5'3 so it was A LOT OF WEIGHT.) I had been active my entire life but after high school I just kept eating whatever I wanted and being completely lazy, when I realized I was a size 12! I started bawling at the dressing room. I remember after losing 50lbs I went shopping and could fit into a size 4. I definitely cried again-but this time it was just happiness! So go you! I totally know that feeling and it is WONDERFUL! Keep up the good work and again- AWESOME JOB!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It feels Great, don't it??!!! Keep it up :smile:
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    That's wonderful, it would of been a fantastic feeling
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    yay!!! I had a similar experience but with a 6 and an 8. I wanted to burst!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!