Hallo, I am new and very scared!

Options
Hi, just joined about an hour ago. Is really excited, but also very anxious! Hope this is normal. Lost about 40 pounds about two months ago, but due to a lot of emotional things that happend over the last few weeks, I can feel the weight creeping back on:frown: I am like some of you mentioned on the community blog a vey emotional binge eater and hope with all youre support can manage to start controling that. Have a good day all and hope to hear from everyone soon!:happy:

Replies

• Gogga
    Gogga Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, just joined about an hour ago. Is really excited, but also very anxious! Hope this is normal. Lost about 40 pounds about two months ago, but due to a lot of emotional things that happend over the last few weeks, I can feel the weight creeping back on:frown: I am like some of you mentioned on the community blog a vey emotional binge eater and hope with all youre support can manage to start controling that. Have a good day all and hope to hear from everyone soon!:happy:
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    Don't be scared. Just take it one meal at a time. One workout at a time.

Good luck.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    You're in the right place, sweetheart!
    I'm sorry to hear about your emotional troubles. :frown: I hope everything's okay for you now. :smile:

But no need to be scared. Just take it a day at a time.

Best of luck to you!
    x
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. This is the right place for you to be. Lots of support. Just take it one meal and one day at a time. You can do this. Welcome and good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place. Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ctanner
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this group this week and I too am nervous. I understand what you mean when you say you like to eat when you are stress. I am the same way. One thing I have learn is that if I go to the gym and exercise I am less stressed because I feel that much better about myself going to the gym. I feel that when one thing bothers me everything else tends to as well. When I am stressed out I start feeling bad about myself and the way I look. I feel if I go to the gym or for a bike ride not only does it help clear my mind but also make me feel better about myself and in the end I am less stressed. I hope this helps.
  • Gogga
    Gogga Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for all you're lovely support, makes me all ready feel more relaxed! Will give the excercise/gym a go when feeling down. At this point I should just move in there then...:smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hallo, I am new and very scared!

Well hello there!

:devil:
    She's ALREADY scared Max...don't make it worse...LOL:angry::laugh: :wink:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Don't be scared, just come here when you're down and need a little support. Take it one day at a time, keep lots of veggies on hand for those moments and let us know if you need anything.

:flowerforyou:
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    Hi. Please don't be scared. MFP is a wonderful place with lots of helpful folks. Good luck and best wishes
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hey and Im kinda in your same boat! I started back in Feb this year and I lost 40 pounds in 4 months. I had to move out of my apartment and in with frfiends. Became very very stressed and gave up. Maintained my weight and then moved into a new house! Got setteld in and got comfortable nad started gaining some back! I was about to go back over 200 and CANT DO THAT!! I just got back on track this last month and Im back to loosing. Ive lost 6 lb so far this month! WE CAN DO IT GIRL! ILL BE HERE FOR YOU!