Anyone else ?

Options
Diana061
Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
I thought i pulled a hamstring.. seems i have a buldging L5-S1 in my back. I got my first cortisone shot in my spine this week. Any suggestions on excerises that wont hurt it worse, My doctor wrote an RX for PT. but they havent called me back yet. Anyone else dealing with this .. Sciatica....:sad:

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I thought i pulled a hamstring.. seems i have a buldging L5-S1 in my back. I got my first cortisone shot in my spine this week. Any suggestions on excerises that wont hurt it worse, My doctor wrote an RX for PT. but they havent called me back yet. Anyone else dealing with this .. Sciatica....:sad:

I would wait til you start PT and stick to the exercises they suggest for you. You don't want to irritate it any worse than it already is.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Is this the area known as the "Siatica" I hurt my back like that several years ago, I did not get treated, however, I used Bio freeze, stopped all exercise, used heat and Ice, massage chair, sometime I can feel the pain come on again, however, I do not over do it.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I would wait til you start PT and stick to the exercises they suggest for you. You don't want to irritate it any worse than it already is.

IM DEALING WITH SCIATICA IVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT FOR ALMOST SIX YEARS I WOULD WAIT TO SEE THE PT THEN AS U STAR TO HEAL A BIT I WILL SLOWLY ADD STUFF ON UR OWN. JUAST A QUESTION; WHAT MEDS DID THEY GIVE YOU?
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

IM DEALING WITH SCIATICA IVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT FOR ALMOST SIX YEARS I WOULD WAIT TO SEE THE PT THEN AS U STAR TO HEAL A BIT I WILL SLOWLY ADD STUFF ON UR OWN. JUAST A QUESTION; WHAT MEDS DID THEY GIVE YOU?

Doctor put me on Celebrex,Tramadol and I had my first cortisone shot in myback .. another in 2 weeks