I need to get back in the game!

Options
I first joined MFP back in March, about a month before I moved to a different state. Prior to joining MFP, I lost 4 pounds on my own, and then after joining MFP, I had gotten down to my goal weight by the middle of June.

I was so motivated before, I watched everything I ate, exercised every day for 30 minutes.

Then in the middle of July, my ex broke up with me, and a loooong, drawn out story short, we are still involved in some sort of emotional limbo, and since the break up I've put 4 pounds back on. I really don't want to let him ruin all of my hard work! I definitely can be an emotional eater.

winter is when I put on weight (10 pounds last year - eeeek!) and I want to start out this winter already at my goal weight, so I can try to maintain.

that all being said, I need motivation! I need someone to give me a kick in the pants! haha. seriously though, I'm having a really hard time getting back in the groove of this, I need help!

Replies

• blink14
    blink14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I first joined MFP back in March, about a month before I moved to a different state. Prior to joining MFP, I lost 4 pounds on my own, and then after joining MFP, I had gotten down to my goal weight by the middle of June.

I was so motivated before, I watched everything I ate, exercised every day for 30 minutes.

Then in the middle of July, my ex broke up with me, and a loooong, drawn out story short, we are still involved in some sort of emotional limbo, and since the break up I've put 4 pounds back on. I really don't want to let him ruin all of my hard work! I definitely can be an emotional eater.

winter is when I put on weight (10 pounds last year - eeeek!) and I want to start out this winter already at my goal weight, so I can try to maintain.

that all being said, I need motivation! I need someone to give me a kick in the pants! haha. seriously though, I'm having a really hard time getting back in the groove of this, I need help!
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    I am back.

Day 2

Been out for a while

I am with you...no backsliding:smile: