What can I make for supper using Chicken Breast Tenderloins.

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
Please post your most fabulous concoction

Replies

• chrissyh
    Options
    Please post your most fabulous concoction
  • HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just made a fabulous recipe with chicken tonight...I used boneless skinless breast but you could use tenderloins as well. Here the page.
    http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/poultrydishes/r/pinechicken.htm
    Its low-fat pineapple chicken, yummo
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How about a Chicken Cordon Bleu?

Take your tenderloins, brush with Smart Balance and place under broiler for about 4 minutes per side about 4 inches from the broiler. Brush the chicken with a coarse brown mustard. Place single layer of low-fat swiss cheese and then a single layer of fat-free ham slices on top of chicken and return to broiler. Heat until ham is warm, then top with an additional layer of cheese and broil until cheese melted. Transfer to plate and serve with a nice healthy big salad!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    honey roasted chicken, breast of chicken roasted with honey and herbs on top! yum! :tongue:
  • monica5237
    Options
    I use chicken breast skinless boneless
    cream of chicken soup 1 can
    spaggetti noodles
    add water to the soup to make it less thick
    mix it together it is done

Boil your chicken in broth or let it make its own broth
    cook noodles in the broth from the boiled chicken (for flavror)
    mix the soup with water then mix everything in a large pot it is very easy

use reduced fat soup and noodles
    save calories and cut out the broth and just use what the chicken cooked in.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    sooo many choices. anywhere from fajita night using wheat tortillas, to chicken on a salad to a simple stirfry to baked fingers anything you can dream up!!!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    How about a Chicken Cordon Bleu?

Take your tenderloins, brush with Smart Balance and place under broiler for about 4 minutes per side about 4 inches from the broiler. Brush the chicken with a coarse brown mustard. Place single layer of low-fat swiss cheese and then a single layer of fat-free ham slices on top of chicken and return to broiler. Heat until ham is warm, then top with an additional layer of cheese and broil until cheese melted. Transfer to plate and serve with a nice healthy big salad!!
    YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sounds sooo tasty
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Pineapple Chicken
    Did you know that I love "sweet" sauces and marinades-this is what I'll try for dinner tonight, everything sounds great

thanks everyone
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use chicken breasts but maybe you can adjust these to work with tenderloins?:

I stuff chicken breasts with feta cheese and sundried tomatoes and then bake or stuff with feta cheese and then wrap the breast in turkey bacon or lean ham and bake. Both are delicious!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    If you throw curry on it..... it will taste good....!!

A third of a cup of raisins, a tiny bit of milk and corn starch...

serve over brown rice with veggies on the side....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    no problem, hope you like it
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Chicken Oreganato.

(I don't use "recipes"....I'm as bad as Rachael Ray)

Equal Parts Lemon Juice & EVOO or more lemon juice if you like it (which I LOVE)
    Salt & Pepper to taste
    Oregano
    Chicken

Oven @ 425

Mix salt, pepper & oregano together. Pat onto both sides of chicken. Place in baking dish. Whisk together lemon & EVOO & pour half over chicken. Cook about 10-15 min., flip & pour the rest on. Cook another 15 min. or so until done. Soooo tasty & easy! I serve this with long grain rice & a bag of steamed broccoli & my family eats it up! Another thing I've done with this recipe is swith it to lime juice & make the spice thyme...I think the oregano is better, though.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Chicken Oreganato.

(I don't use "recipes"....I'm as bad as Rachael Ray)

Equal Parts Lemon Juice & EVOO or more lemon juice if you like it (which I LOVE)
    Salt & Pepper to taste
    Oregano
    Chicken

Oven @ 425

Mix salt, pepper & oregano together. Pat onto both sides of chicken. Place in baking dish. Whisk together lemon & EVOO & pour half over chicken. Cook about 10-15 min., flip & pour the rest on. Cook another 15 min. or so until done. Soooo tasty & easy! I serve this with long grain rice & a bag of steamed broccoli & my family eats it up! Another thing I've done with this recipe is swith it to lime juice & make the spice thyme...I think the oregano is better, though.

Help me....What's EVOO???
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    extra virgin olive oil:blushing:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Check the Food Network website and All Receipe website. They both have tons of receipes for chicken and many are low fat/low cal
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Sorry...I forgot the rest of the world isn't an addict to the Food Network such as myself. LOL :blushing:
  • chrissyh
    Options

Well - how dumb am I????
    Blond Moment
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Well - how dumb am I????
    Blond Moment

Well, I didn't know what it was for a long time. Then I was watching Rachel Ray and she said it and then it finally clicked. My hubby absolutely hates watching her show merely because she says "EVOO". I think it's too funny. I watch the show sometimes just to tick him off. :laugh:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    I make "Faux Buffalo Wings"

I use chicken tenders, cut into chunks, hot and spicey shake and bake, and bake it up. We dip it in the Louisiana Buffalo wing sauce.

My husband is satisfied with those since he is a wing-a-holic!!! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That buffalo is a great idea - my whole family will like that