Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 10/15

Options
Hey everyone,

Didn't see a thread started and it's already 9:40am my time!!

I have been a bit absent in the past few days. I lost my wagon somewhere and it took me until today to find it!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I had a pretty bad week as I'm sure you've guessed by the comment above. For the first time in this challange and in my newest weight loss journey I have gained this week. Not a huge number but it is still a +. I'm not too stressed about it. I am human and have struggled with food for over 20 years so I'm assuming this isn't going to be a completely paved road but instead one that is hopefully mostly paved with a few ruts or gravel patches here and there. And Thanksgiving is out of the way so I have until Christmas until the next feasting holiday arrives!

I am now back on the wagon in full force and will not dissapoint my team next week. I'll have to work extra hard this week to try and make up a bit!

Hope everyone is getting their weights in timely this week as I am still excited to see everyone elses results.

Have a smurfy day everyone!

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Didn't see a thread started and it's already 9:40am my time!!

I have been a bit absent in the past few days. I lost my wagon somewhere and it took me until today to find it!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I had a pretty bad week as I'm sure you've guessed by the comment above. For the first time in this challange and in my newest weight loss journey I have gained this week. Not a huge number but it is still a +. I'm not too stressed about it. I am human and have struggled with food for over 20 years so I'm assuming this isn't going to be a completely paved road but instead one that is hopefully mostly paved with a few ruts or gravel patches here and there. And Thanksgiving is out of the way so I have until Christmas until the next feasting holiday arrives!

I am now back on the wagon in full force and will not dissapoint my team next week. I'll have to work extra hard this week to try and make up a bit!

Hope everyone is getting their weights in timely this week as I am still excited to see everyone elses results.

Have a smurfy day everyone!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I got up this morning and took the kids to school and then did a step/abs class. I am so glad my little one let me do it today. I also went and worked out for an hour at the gym last night when hubby got home. Not much has really happened lately. Or maybe Im just tired today, I just dont feel like I have a lot to chat about today.

I am making Chili for dinner so I need to watch how much I eat but I love chili. Talk to everyone later

Connie
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Ok Blue Team....

I have 19 people weighing in so far. That is not enough! We need more people to give me their stats!!!!

I want to be able to post by the end of the day no matter what!

Good luck!

Amy:flowerforyou: