3kg (7lbs) loss in July!

Options
CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!

LETS LOOSE THIS 3KG BY THE END OF JULY????
so im 4 days late! but hey 3kg isnt that much!!!!!!
thats just less than 1kg a week??? doable?? i THINK so!!!!!!! :smile:

ever told yourself ok, from today im going to get down to Xkg by the end of the month, or by the end of this or that??? ever gotten there???? mmmmm i didnt think so. dont worry im in the SAME sinking boat and ive had ENOUGH!!!!!

i lost abit of motivated there for a week cause i wasnt running, it was cold, excuse, excuse!
but today is a new week and new start and a new day to start this goal!

reply with :

Name:
Start Weight as of today or close to:
Goal weight by the 1st August:

we are all here for support, so put on pictures, recipes, motivational tips, progress info etc! lets make this a group about US!!!! the people who want to reach goal and have that overwelhming sense of success! being proud of ourselves and eachother!!!

Replies

• breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Name: Bree
    Start: 78.8kg (173.4lbs)
    Goal: 75kg (165lbs)

BED007.jpg
    BED008.jpg
  • bodybliss2
    bodybliss2 Posts: 10
    Options
    Your doing great, I cant wait to post saying Ive lost 3kg, lol! Keep it up, new day, new week, new start=)
  • bodybliss2
    bodybliss2 Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh and you look fantastic by the way!!
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Name: Shiloh
    weight: 169 lb (76.8 kg)
    goal: 162 lb (73.6 kg)

Let's do this!
  • breezad
    Options
    welcome ladies!!!!!
    73.6kg will be amamzing Shiloh, i wish you every success! check in and ill be posting tips and info to help everyone :)
  • kayaka1
    kayaka1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Shoot poster one you look amazing!! Are you tall?? I weigh currently 73.6kg and have a huge tummy (have had two kids though). So I'm with you on this one - I need as much motivation as I can get.

Name Ange
    Current Weight 73.6
    Goal for August 1st 70.6kg
  • Briannah
    Briannah Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow you look so fantastic already.. :D

I would love to lose 3 kilos by end of july but not sure if this is possible, I am on 63 now after losing 17 kilos (34lbs), the lowest I have been so far is 62.5 and I can't seem to budge any further. I work out twice a day and burn 3000 calories a week, last week i worked out for 500 mins (thats like 8 hours). Not sure why I cant lose :( -- anyway that was just me venting..

I would love to try though, maybe the support could help!

Bri xx
  • breezad
    Options
    Shoot poster one you look amazing!! Are you tall?? I weigh currently 73.6kg and have a huge tummy (have had two kids though). So I'm with you on this one - I need as much motivation as I can get.

Name Ange
    Current Weight 73.6

im 5'8! you dont sound like its a huge tummy at only 73kg!!!
    join us and we will get that tummy gone! :)
  • breezad
    Options

I would love to lose 3 kilos by end of july but not sure if this is possible, I am on 63 now after losing 17 kilos (34lbs), the lowest I have been so far is 62.5 and I can't seem to budge any further. I work out twice a day and burn 3000 calories a week, last week i worked out for 500 mins (thats like 8 hours). Not sure why I cant lose :( -- anyway that was just me venting..

Bri xx

hey bri,
    have you got rest days??? you seem to be burning ALOT of calories, wat are your daily calories looking like???
    you may need to eat more. i know its sounds bad but more means less in some people case. and maybe lay off the exercise to once a day?? mix it up, sounds like your body is platueing cause its used to it and knows wats coming.
  • kayaka1
    Options

Bri xx

I agree.
    What's 5.8 in metres? I do but I'm not brave enough to post a pic in my undies like you are LOL :) I'm definately IN.

hey bri,
    have you got rest days??? you seem to be burning ALOT of calories, wat are your daily calories looking like???
    you may need to eat more. i know its sounds bad but more means less in some people case. and maybe lay off the exercise to once a day?? mix it up, sounds like your body is platueing cause its used to it and knows wats coming.
  • kayaka1
    Options
    Shoot copied and posted the wrong quote sorry
  • kayaka1
    Options

hey bri,

That's what I was agreeing too
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow Bree you look good girl!!... Im exactly the same weight and only 2in shorter and have a longgg way to go!
  • breezad
    Options
    Wow Bree you look good girl!!... Im exactly the same weight and only 2in shorter and have a longgg way to go!

6KG LOSS ALREADY!!!!! FASNTASIC!!!!! jealous plus!! :)
    welldone hun! join us and loose an extra 3kg get you up to 10kg loss???
  • breezad
    Options

Name Ange
    Current Weight 73.6

im 5'8! you dont sound like its a huge tummy at only 73kg!!!
    join us and we will get that tummy gone! :)

5'8 in meters is like 1.74m??
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in this with you guys. My motivation is really lacking at the moment and I seem to have more bad food days than good at the moment, especially the weekends!! I think as I'm getting closer to my ultimate goal I am getting a little too comfortable and slack off. I put on 1kg just over this weekend :grumble:

Name Amanda
    Current Weight 68kg (149.9lbs)
    Goal for August 1st 65kg (143.3lbs)

Bree, I agree you look amazing!! I can only dream of ever looking like that but after 5 kids I have resigned myself to the fact that nothing is ever going to be flat again (not that it ever was, I actually weigh less now than I did before I had my first child 14 years ago).

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • breezad
    Options
    I would like to join in this with you guys. My motivation is really lacking at the moment and I seem to have more bad food days than good at the moment, especially the weekends!! I think as I'm getting closer to my ultimate goal I am getting a little too comfortable and slack off. I put on 1kg just over this weekend :grumble:

Name Amanda
    Current Weight 68kg (149.9lbs)
    Goal for August 1st 65kg (143.3lbs)

Bree, I agree you look amazing!! I can only dream of ever looking like that but after 5 kids I have resigned myself to the fact that nothing is ever going to be flat again (not that it ever was, I actually weigh less now than I did before I had my first child 14 years ago).

Good luck everyone :smile:

hey amanda!
    thanks for joining us!! :)
    you need motivation??? here is the place!
    wat lacking, why can you lost it, too long for been good for too long.
    the best thing i can do is to P-L-A-N!!!!
    its the best thing you can do! i make a plan on sunday when i have time and i plan my entire week. i buy wat i need and ONLY wat i need. i work out my 5 meals breaky, snakc, lunch, snakc and dinner i neve rhave dessert,
    its great i work out my exerciese for the week, wat i will burn and it makes me accoutnable so its written down i have to do it! i dont make stupid ideas like 6am bootcamps or anything cause i know i WONT do it so i dont set myself up for failure.
    i put in a chocolate every 2 days so i know thats when i can have it and its better to have itt hen not have it and feel guilty and put yourself down! :(
    chin up! you are close to goal which must mean you can taste it! taste the success not the bad foods!!!!
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME.....I wanna join, I want to lose 3kg's by the end of July!!!

Name: Amanda
    Start Weight as of today or close to: 75.3kg
    Goal weight by the 1st August: 72.3kg
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    Name: EJ
    Start Weight as of today or close to: 125lbs (56.6kg)
    Goal weight by the 1st August: 118lb (53.6kg)

Need motivating again, On day 10 of 30DS, up 2 lbs instead of down *sobs*
    Was meant to do C25K week 6 day 3 yesterday but scales upset :(

being down 3kg would make me smile sooooo much!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options

6KG LOSS ALREADY!!!!! FASNTASIC!!!!! jealous plus!! :)
    welldone hun! join us and loose an extra 3kg get you up to 10kg loss???

Yep for sure!! Have kinda quit everything for the past week! Is taking alot of motivation to get moving in the mornings at the moment

Kaylah