New to MFP...not weight loss!!

rubenesquegoddess
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all...I am Calliope (yes...parent's were hippies). I am new here, but not to weight loss...needing to drop about 20 or so pounds, and a friend recommended this site to me :flowerforyou: I am interested in Kettlebells, so any one with experience please let me know. I am dealing with a lot of stuff right now (posted a separate top on it...please don't judge). Looking for any open minded friends to help me through this...I am at my wit's end. I want to be toned and fit and get rid of the stomach rolls. I am slowly trying to get to a vegetarian diet, so again any encouragement would be great!. Nice to meet you all...I am a nice person, with strong opinions, that I am not afraid to voice, but am loyal to no end :drinker:

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    I have faith in you and I know you cna reach any fitness goal you set out to get to and find the inner peace you seek. Bless you. Praying for you my new friend!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Hi! I also needed to loose 20 lbs and have about 12 lbs more to go... this is a great site, I hope it helps you as much as it has me! Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.