Yo-Yo Dieter in the house :)

Hello all. I'm Kristal. I have 3 kids (4 1/2, 3, and 6 1/2 months old). I'm getting married at the end of August and it's time for me to crack down. If you've got your whips then by all means bring em out!! :))

Replies

• Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Come on girl you can do it. You can definitely weigh less by the big date.
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    YO !!!! Ok...You asked for it....got my wet noodle ready to do some crackin....whipping it around~~~~~~... NOW!!!! Listen Up!!!! You want to be able to show your baby's some beautiful pics of their Mom with their Dad on your wonderful wedding day, RIGHT?? So then let's get you busy....its as simple as making a choice....you make choices everyday...such as what to wear...what you and the babies do each day...what to make for dinner...right?

Make the choice to get healthy for those children...so you can enjoy the best blessing you were given...ok!!! So when temptation shows up, look at those kids and say not this time.. I'm done with the whip for now...Hope this talk helps and welcome to MFP!!!!
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Welcome!
    Congrats on your up and coming wedding!
    This site is awesome! It is plain to see, it helps keep you motivated by others who are doing the same thing and by keep track of what you eat, makes you see the real picture!
    If I can do this, so can you sweetie!

Kelly
  • Thanks EVERYONE!! You're right, the support on this board is AWESOME and I am glad to be here. Each day I look forward to logging in and putting in my foods and exercise to see what I'm doing and how i'm doing. I wish I had found you all sooner!!!