• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    HIlarious, you look great friend.

Thanks friend, so do you!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That is because you are losing inches instead of pounds and that is the best thing ever, congrats, chica!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I keep saying ( so MY ears will hear it) that the scale is just ONE gauge- as long as the BMI, Body Fat %, inches, etc are going DOWN, and the energy, confidence and willpower are going UP......those are ALL indicators of how I'm/we're doing

And we all know, the number on the scale can vary throughout the day, from day to day.....and it's insane to allow IT to dictate your feelings- anymore than we should be allowing a wrong food choice to throw in the towel and go back to our old way of eating whatever we wanted and NOT caring about our bodies.
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight in the last 6-8 weeks. In fact, it seems like I have gained and lost the same one pound every week!

I TOTALLY know the feeling. Good for you for not giving up!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAH! You are one funny woman! Keep workin it out, Jan!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!