Inches lost this week

Options
I lost 2.5 inches off my hips, 2 off my waist , and 3 off my bust! I may not be losing weight but i am losing inches so it makes me very happy. Also my c-section pouch is a bit smaller then it has been. :happy: :happy: Just had to post this. No pictures though sadly.

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,180 Member
    Options
    At this point in my weight loss journey I would love to lose inches and not pounds. I could be quite happy where I am weight wise, but I want that last fat gone.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's not the scale that shows you that you're on the right track! I only lost 1 pound in the last two weeks - I'm set to lose 1/2 pound a week because I'm almost to my goal - but I dropped into an entire lower size, so I had a victory, too! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    I need to lose the lbs but the inches are making me feel great about what i have been doing.
  • SandraD89
    Options
    double :blushing:
  • SandraD89
    Options
    Thanks that is a great victory my 8's are fitting loser then they were thanks to the inches lost.
  • SandraD89
    Options
    Nice job!
    Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!