Row the World - Team Rowbegone

Options
FaugHorn
FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
Yeah guys...we're REALLY behind...at least half of us each day has not sent me calories burned. I'm not going to go through everyone's profile to find out what calories were burned every day so ya need to private message me EVERY day with the calories burned and in the SUBJECT line needs to be the date that you burnt them. I'm not going to hunt people down for the calories but I also don't want to be the most losingest boat out there either...

We're looking pretty rough...fyi

Thanks,
Leigh

Replies

• amorgan101187
    Options
    is there anyway to see what place were in or each teams miles? just curious.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    is there anyway to see what place were in or each teams miles? just curious.

I was wondering this, too.
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    I can see our boat (it's the sail boat :)) but I can't see our total miles...I can ask Lee and he'll let us know maybe? I know what we've rowed so far, received a bunch of make-up calories today so we should be pulling ahead when I enter them for today :)
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    yayyy thats good to hear (pullin in extra calories). yea i was wondering if there was a total miles to get around the world and maybe on our team message board each week or however often you could post where we stand. ive seen some people have the tickers for it thought it was neat to know where you stand mayb encourage people to push more
  • FaugHorn
    Options