July 4th Inspirational Before and After's!

Options

Replies

• bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Below I weighed over 600 pounds
    YOGII-DC2004.jpg

I was about 310 or less in below picture in Feb 2007 and today I weigh 345, so I am trying to get back to 310 and even lower, one day at a time.
    YOGIIAFTERFEB2007.jpg

I still have a ways to go but I will get there one day at a time :) I love reminding myself that I have come a long ways even though I have a ways to go still.

You are AMAZING! And absolutely beautiful, to boot!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Since last July, not quite a year, I've eaten way better, exercise starting at 10 min up to 60-70 min on a regular basis. I want to turn 50 having 50 lbs lost. I'm 12 years back in weight now, but I feel 20 years back! 5'2", 49 yrs old, I am very close to my goal! It's not something you do perfectly every day, I allow myself things I want, but overall the big picture is healthy habits back in place. No gym membership, just a wii, Biggest Loser DVD's, and a Nordic Trak Ski Machine. Walking, swimming, gardening, etc...
    Untitled-21.jpg
    Natalie178Side.jpg
    46lbs3.jpg
    Xsm46.jpg
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    page-3.jpg

I figured I'd dig mine out and see what the difference was....20lbs...I can see it... :)

you look great! 20 lbs does make a big difference! awesome job!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Since last July, not quite a year, I've eaten way better, exercise starting at 10 min up to 60-70 min on a regular basis. I want to turn 50 having 50 lbs lost. I'm 12 years back in weight now, but I feel 20 years back! 5'2", 49 yrs old, I am very close to my goal! It's not something you do perfectly every day, I allow myself things I want, but overall the big picture is healthy habits back in place. No gym membership, just a wii, Biggest Loser DVD's, and a Nordic Trak Ski Machine. Walking, swimming, gardening, etc...

Definitely agree with all of this! It is a lifestyle change, so you have to make sure it is something you can do on a daily basis! You look fantastic!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Untitled-21.jpg
    Natalie178Side.jpg
    46lbs3.jpg

Congrats!! You look amazing!! I am sure you will get to your 50 pounds gone by 50!! Keep up the good work!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    To OP - It's crazy how similar I look to your before pic!! I would kill to look like you know now when I reach my goal weight :) This is awesome inspiration, congrats!!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep up the good work!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Here's mine...the first picture was actually ON the 4th...and is one of very few in existence of me at this kind of weight (I was around 215 or so I guess...I didn't own a scale). Only reason it didn't get deleted was the trippy ghost effect I believe lol.

The second was yesterday.

DSCF1686.jpg

IMAG1321a.jpg
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    In October 2004 I had Gastric Bypass surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) October 2004. WLS was the best gift to myself from my wonderful surgeon Dr. Cahill and his wonderful staff. They are still supporting me on my journey.

In the last 3 years I have gained back 80 of almost 300 pounds lost initially after weight loss surgery. I never reached my goal weight of 200 pounds. I still managed to keep off over 65 percent of the weight I lost which is very good and I am very proud of my accomplishments since 2004. It has literally changed my life for the better on all levels. I am here to lose re-gained weight and to reach my initial goal weight. I am in no hurry. I am taking this one day at a time and I am in it for the long haul.

Surgery did not fix the head. It is a good tool and the best gift I have given to myself, but it was not the easy way out as many people think. Once the honeymoon period is over after the WLS it is up to the patient to keep the weight off.

My highest weight was 611 in 2003. Weight in 2004 before surgery was 580. Lowest weight after surgery was 302 in 2007.

My goal for 2010 was to get back on track and I did that. 2010 is the 1st year in 3 years that I did not gain weight.

In 2011 my main goal is to get under 300 pounds. Starting weight with MFP is 388 - March 27,

Below I weighed over 600 pounds
    YOGII-DC2004.jpg

I was about 310 or less in below picture in Feb 2007 and today I weigh 345, so I am trying to get back to 310 and even lower, one day at a time.
    YOGIIAFTERFEB2007.jpg

I still have a ways to go but I will get there one day at a time :) I love reminding myself that I have come a long ways even though I have a ways to go still.

I have 6 and half more months reach my 2011 goal of getting under 300 pounds!

"I May Not Be Where I Want To Be, but Im Not Where I Use To Be!"

MY BLOG link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mollie1037/view/so-i-never-forget-how-far-i-have-come-already-and-my-journey-is-not-over-114918

Oh, WOW. Just wow. You must be really tall!! You definitely do not look over 300 in that second picture!

You look amazing! what a difference and btw- I agree you must be tall cause you sure didn't look over 300 in the second picture at all!
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! I can't wait to have before and afters of my own to post!! =)
  • Project28
    Project28 Posts: 21
    Options
    You all look so amazing!! What a fantastically inspiring post!!! xxx
  • Lilylove86
    Lilylove86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I've only been on MFP since October 2010, but I decided to do a side by side comparison of a photo of me taken last year on July 4th with one taken recently of me. The difference is insane! Not sure how much I weigh in the first picture, probably around 170-175 lbs. The second picture taken last week I am around 132 lbs.

So let's have everyone post pictures comparing their 2010 July 4th bodies with their 2011 July 4th bodies! A year makes a huge difference! And everyone have an awesome and safe July 4th!

Screenshot2011-07-04at121807AM.png

that is awesome!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to be able to put up my before and after pics =D
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    You all look totally amazing, be very proud of yourselves!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo, great keep
  • fraufrau1
    fraufrau1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done everyone, you've all done so well.
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow. Everyone looks amazing. What a transformation. Here is my addition.

nateunfit.jpg
    IMAG0095.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone. You are all such an inspiration.
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    All the pics here are so awesome!! Congrats to all of you! Hope one day I can post a couple pics too!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    All the pics here are so awesome!! Congrats to all of you! Hope one day I can post a couple pics too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!