If You Eat Like This Every Day....

Options
.... You will weight 155.5 lbs by October 15th.....

That was almost a month ago. I wrote down the numbers, wrote it on the calender, just as a reminder to check my numbers against what MFP said I would lose.

So, two days ago, I got on the scale, and realized I DROPPED almost two lbs inside of 4 days. There I was dangling somewhere around 157-158, and BOOM!!!

...there it was.... 155... And guess what today is?????

October 15.

For a coule of days, I watched that scale, just to make sure I was 155 lbs every day in the AM, and sure enough, it's DONE. .. I goaled!!

YAY!!!!

Only 15 more lbs to go!

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    .... You will weight 155.5 lbs by October 15th.....

That was almost a month ago. I wrote down the numbers, wrote it on the calender, just as a reminder to check my numbers against what MFP said I would lose.

So, two days ago, I got on the scale, and realized I DROPPED almost two lbs inside of 4 days. There I was dangling somewhere around 157-158, and BOOM!!!

...there it was.... 155... And guess what today is?????

October 15.

For a coule of days, I watched that scale, just to make sure I was 155 lbs every day in the AM, and sure enough, it's DONE. .. I goaled!!

YAY!!!!

Only 15 more lbs to go!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    YAY Way to go, well done :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    That's fantastic news - keep up the good work :happy:
  • kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    Awesome! and I am glad that it is accurate too-now I just have to stick to my plan...
    Also -congrats on no smoking! that is HUGE too!:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome that it was accurate!! I'm going to start tracking mine just to see if it adds up...Geez I'm excited!!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    huh... I've never checked the "if you eat like this everyday" I'm going to jot in my calendar today actually!
  • sandyt1975
    Options
    Where do you find the "if you eat like this every day?"
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I always check mine every night-- but it doesn't seem to take into account the three weeks of hormonal $%#! Weight gain per month I must endure.
  • Marla64
    Options

On your home page-- after you're done logging everything for the day, click "Complete Today's entry"
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Look at you, Losing_It - you look prettier and younger each month. Awesome job, to both of you! :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

On your home page-- after you're done logging everything for the day, click "Complete Today's entry"
    When I do that, it tells me how much I would weigh "In Five Weeks", it never gives me an actual date?

But yea on you kiddo! Way ta go! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options

When I do that, it tells me how much I would weigh "In Five Weeks", it never gives me an actual date?

Well, yeah, but okay-- so write it down today for five weeks from now and see how accurate it is. At least you don't have feminine BLOATING to contend with-- it ain't fair, I tell ya, it just ain't fair.:grumble:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Well, yeah, but okay-- so write it down today for five weeks from now and see how accurate it is. At least you don't have feminine BLOATING to contend with-- it ain't fair, I tell ya, it just ain't fair.:grumble:

Hmmm.... I could try to counter that with beer belly bloating I suppose? :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

No, you won't get the DATE, ya big silly, you have to use a calender to figure out what date it will be!!

You're so goofy!! :heart: