Friends....

Options
gec1266
gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
**Please Read** All gave some...However, Some gave all. Yes,It's a holiday and we celebrate it and enjoy all the spoils that come with it. But please remember why we have this holiday and what it stands for. I will always be grateful to those who are still giving it there all and I can't even begin to repay what some gave to the country so that we may enjoy the holiday the way we do......All I am trying to say is..."Just tell a Veteran....Thank you for all you have done"....I know I will.......and yes,I served as well...So I do know of what I speak...Not on a soap box,just recognizing those who deserve it......Thank you all!!

Replies

• HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    Thank you for your service. My son serves in the Army and my son in law just finished in the Marine Corps. I honor all who serve currently and those who have ever served. We are free because of the BRAVE!

Happy Independence Day!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all our troops do for us but you do know its Independance Day right?
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    On behalf of all Vererans I say "Thank you."

(I served in the Air Force for 10 years.)
  • phyleye
    phyleye Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for serving GEC and thank you for reminding us of the sacrafices made by those who do. Happy Fourth!