What do you guys suggest...

Ninjablaze
Ninjablaze Posts: 3
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Okay, so I used to regularly go to the gym these past couple of weeks on most days, i felt tired throughout the day but i felt good. Now I go to the gym once every 2 days or so..I feel tired the next day of my workout and i let myself rest till i feel okay and then hit the gym. I've herd by doing what i do now helps you loose weight better?
So should i continue to go to the gym every 1/2 days?? or just go about every day of the week ??

At the gym i usually do 30 minute treadmill (calorie burn approx around 320-380ish ), arm/chest/leg muscle build up machines, ab crunches with machine, and sometimes a elliptical machine ( cal- 3--ish 30 min).

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I used to go to the gym just about everyday. Then I started to see some injuries due to not giving my body a chance to rest.

Now, I go 3 days a week and I bust my butt when I go. I'm there for 60 mins and go full steam the entire 60 mins. For me, only going 3 days works out better (plus, it isn't too hard on my body which is still fragile from a fall on the ice in January).
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    I say go 5 days, rest 2.. but don't the let rest days be back to back... if you are still hurting after a rest day, do some lower intensity workouts until you a better :P
This discussion has been closed.