Im new. . . . .

yumyumyum
yumyumyum Posts: 5
edited 8:23AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys

Im from Ireland :o)

I comments on a mates great weight loss last week and she told me about this site. . . . . well its monday and day one on my new healthy eating lifestyle - Im determind to get on track. Loving the site, lots of tools to help keep us all on track (eh, my teeny tiny breakfast was nearly 400 calories, my first eye opener!!)

Helen

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    welcome! I like your username. I too was totally shocked my first week of logging about actual portions and how many calories were in "small" amounts of food.
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Welcome, it is a real eye opener when we think we don't consume "that much". Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Welcome :) Your username is great!! I hope you find success on here. I think it's great and the people are really supportive and helpful. Have a great first week :happy:
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Hi Helen and welcome. It will help you tremendously. Helps keep me hhonest to myself on the diet and nutrition end of things. As well as an encouragement to excerise so I can EAT a little more if I want.
  • Hi Helen!

I found it amazing how much I was eating when I started logging my food and it has totally changed the way I eat! :)

Good luck on you new journey - feel free to add me if you want.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Hi and Welcome

It is a real eyeopener when you start tracking food, you soon realize the reason why the weight goes on and not off when you think you arn't eating much :smile:

Good luck in reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Good luck Helen - you're in the right place!
    I've tried other websites before, but for some reason this one seems to keep me on track more - I think it helps to have friends supporting you! I've sent you a friend request,
    Lindsay
  • 2hot2
    2hot2 Posts: 11 Member
    First day for me!!!!! So far so good, why didnt i come up with the idea for the website, its boss!!!! My new PT told me about it, great idea!
This discussion has been closed.