what are you going to buy when you get to your goal ?

Options
2»

Replies

• esallett
    esallett Posts: 3
    Options
    I was thinking once i've lost a fair bit of weight and i'm feeling more confident i will spend some money on a good massage and relax with some treatment and a day spa! maybe once i drop 20kg or something, i guess it depends how i feel and look once i dropped the weight.

Defiantly a good idea!! spa weekend :)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    A Big Mac Meal with a X-Large Coke!!!

Haha...j/k

I won't buy anything...maybe P90X-2 to keep things going for me.

Haha love it! although, i am literally a couple of llbs off my goal, i had a macdonalds, and let me say, it was such an anti climax :-/
  • 30poundsofbeauty
    Options
    When I get a thigh gap, I'm going to buy myself some joes jeans! Or some rock and republics. Going to look for one on sale though!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    welll, i started at 16.6 in january 2011, im now 14.4 and i want to get down to at least 11stone. just soo i feeel more comfortable and confident in nice pieces of clothing! ive seeen some LUSH pairs on white skinnny jeans in new look that will loook fabbie with sexy heeels on a night out! sooo defo going to treat myself to a pair or 2 =P.. ooooooh and i will defoo treat myself to a masssive shoppping spree up in birmingham,liverpool, manchester etc etc :) woooo. goood luck alll! make your dreams come true so you can go treat yourself :)
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    Well to start with, I LIVED during the "Vintage" era, so none of that for me, lol. I had no plans on buying everything but I know I HAVE to buy all new pants and shorts cause NONE of them are fitting anymore. its been 1 month and I have dropped 26 lbs with 33 to go and I already HAVE to wear a belt...and my belt is hanging 1/2 way to my knees...lol
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    new boobs would be nice :)
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    new shirts... and a new stick :)