Hey everyone!

Options
Hi guys! Soooooooo sorry I haven't been on MFP much lately. Hope you all are doing well and losing weight! Things here have been busy. New school for the kids after 3 yrs homeschooling. New job for mom..and still in and out of the hospital with my little guy. One good thing..we just celebrated two back to back birthdays. Sarah is now 7 and Brandon 11.. ( can I open up my own 7/11 store now?) Weight loss has been ..eh..ok.. haven't gained weight.. but haven't really lost a ton either. The treadmill has collected a little dust since the new job..and the birthday cake settled in on my hips haha!! I will post some new pics though. Hope you all are doing good!!!

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi guys! Soooooooo sorry I haven't been on MFP much lately. Hope you all are doing well and losing weight! Things here have been busy. New school for the kids after 3 yrs homeschooling. New job for mom..and still in and out of the hospital with my little guy. One good thing..we just celebrated two back to back birthdays. Sarah is now 7 and Brandon 11.. ( can I open up my own 7/11 store now?) Weight loss has been ..eh..ok.. haven't gained weight.. but haven't really lost a ton either. The treadmill has collected a little dust since the new job..and the birthday cake settled in on my hips haha!! I will post some new pics though. Hope you all are doing good!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey Les!!

Been missing you girlie!!! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Hope you are doing well!! I've missed seeing you around hon!!! Glad to know you're ok!! :happy:
  • LML79
    Options
    Hey Shannon!!! It was actually you who inspired me to post as message. I saw you hate sent me a msg and was like..you know what? I need to get back into groove of things!! So thank you!! I have been doing ok ..not very faithful with the calorie counting as I used to be...... and have had some big cheat days.. But I haven't given up or thrown the towel in just yet..like I used to do..so I guess that's a good thing!! :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • LML79
    Options
    Hi!! Hope you are doing well!! I've missed seeing you around hon!!! Glad to know you're ok!! :happy:

Look at that..117 lbs gone.. you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon!!! It was actually you who inspired me to post as message. I saw you hate sent me a msg and was like..you know what? I need to get back into groove of things!! So thank you!! I have been doing ok ..not very faithful with the calorie counting as I used to be...... and have had some big cheat days.. But I haven't given up or thrown the towel in just yet..like I used to do..so I guess that's a good thing!! :heart: :heart: :drinker:

I try & keep track of my bit%^&. :smokin: :wink:
  • LML79
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yeah, she's good for that!!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Look at that..117 lbs gone.. you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!! :flowerforyou: