Lunchtime at the office

Options
2»

Replies

• nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ground Turkey Tostadas, with refried black beans, lettuce, tomatoe, and avocado.

The night before prepare your corn tortillas by placing them in the oven till crispy.
    Cook your turkey and add some taco seasoning to taste.
    Take enough black beans for the 2 tortilla shells in a small container to heat at work.
    Shred your lettuce and cut up your tomatoe place in a container to go.
    Take your avocado and cut up at work.

Take your tortilla spread w/ heated black beans and ground turkey top w/ lettuce, tomato, avocado and salsa.
    Very Yummy and filling.
  • jessical30
    jessical30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ground Turkey Tostadas, with refried black beans, lettuce, tomatoe, and avocado.

The night before prepare your corn tortillas by placing them in the oven till crispy.
    Cook your turkey and add some taco seasoning to taste.
    Take enough black beans for the 2 tortilla shells in a small container to heat at work.
    Shred your lettuce and cut up your tomatoe place in a container to go.
    Take your avocado and cut up at work.

Take your tortilla spread w/ heated black beans and ground turkey top w/ lettuce, tomato, avocado and salsa.
    Very Yummy and filling.

This sounds great!!!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    During the work week, I eat Campbell's Select Harvest Light soups....most, if not all, are 200 calories are less. Even though the cans/bowls are ready to warm & eat, I always add more water. Makes me feel more full and I get that much more water intake.

The weekends, I usually have a sandwich - and I like to use the Sara Lee 45 calorie bread.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    bumpppp