New and lots of weight to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• sumergoedo
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! It certainly looks like there is plenty of support around. Congratulations to everyone who has had such success already and good luck to those just starting out on their journey! Jasyjen it definitely seems like a long way to go but I am setting myself mini targets along the way and intend rewarding myself each time I achieve - but not with food!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Hay I also have a lot to use and understand the health problems as they run in my family feel free to add me and we can support each other x
  • vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    good luck! and stay motivated!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! MFP does work if you work it!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 to lose too.,
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • rn2007jr
    rn2007jr Posts: 3
    Options
    I also just joined and have 100+ to lose. I have got to do it! I too need friends and am just starting to familiarize myself with this site. The biggest thing I need is accountability. I cannot afford to pay for an expensive plan... Just need help.
  • swilkin94
    Options
    I just joined and for my age I have a lot of weight to lose. My boyfriend and I have been trying to lose weight this summer and I just can't find something that is working. Hoping to find something because I'm going into my senior year and want to lose weight before my senior pictures.
  • cardmkr
    cardmkr Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! It was so hard for me to realize just how much weight I had gained, then I went to the doctor. Looking forward to the support and friendships on this site. I just joined yesterday, but already am feeling encouraged to do my best.