My size 10's....

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
Are huge on me! When I started losing weight and getting fit I was wearing a size 14, with sizes 12 and 10 in my closet that wouldn't fit me...now my 10's are so loose they go on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them!!! I never thought I would be in size 8's ever again! Let alone working my way to 6's! This is the motivation I needed to get a workout in today! Has anyone else had a motivating NSV lately?

Replies

• bridetobe310711
    Options
    jealous!!!!! well done xx
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My NSV...I bought a pair of size 10's, LoL!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment....I've gone from an 18(really pushing 20, but was in denial) to a 14 and working on 12.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    so jealouse!!!
    congratulations ^-^
    i hope u keep looseing weight until u reach your dream goal!
    good luck getting all the way!
    x
  • ohdear1986
    ohdear1986 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    well done, i have gone from a uk size 20/22 to a uk size 8 (oh and tesco kids clothes age 12-13) because 13-14 are too loose!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I started out with size 14 on Dec 6, 2010

Now I am down to Size 2 to Size 1/0

Lost 42 lbs in 5 months & 10 days :)

Keep it goin' - You will get into your 8's in no time :smile:
  • Twylyght
    Options
    You guys all have amazing NSV's!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    well done, i have gone from a uk size 20/22 to a uk size 8 (oh and tesco kids clothes age 12-13) because 13-14 are too loose!!

AMAZING!!!!!!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    whats NSV??x
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory

Congrats on the size changes!
  • MommaGrizzly
    Options
    Op!! I think you and I are on the same track! I have to force my size 10's to shrink and now 8's are almost getting lose on me! Getting into the single digits was a HUGE accomplishment.

Congratz everyone!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I just can't seem to get out of my 10s this time.
  • tsmith6569
    tsmith6569 Posts: 63
    Options
    My NSV is the clothes I had hiding in my closet for years because I couldnt squeeze my pudgy self into them, are now too loose on me and I will be FORCED to buy new clothes! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! hehe
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i'll never be a ten.
    and that's depressing haha.
  • Twylyght
    Options
    My NSV is the clothes I had hiding in my closet for years because I couldnt squeeze my pudgy self into them, are now too loose on me and I will be FORCED to buy new clothes! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! hehe

That's exactly what my problem is!! I had so many clothes (mainly pants and skirts) that I kept even though they wouldn't fit me...now they are all too loose and are falling off me! Frustrating but oh so great at the same time!! Congrats to u!
  • tsmith6569
    tsmith6569 Posts: 63
    Options
    Congrats back at ya girl! As far as problems go, I would say this is a great one to have!
  • Twylyght
    Options
    I would have to agree there! This is the one problem I don't mind having :)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    My NSV is buying size 10 pants and having to have the waist taken in on all of them because it is way to big to fixed by a belt... That to me is success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!