Root Beer Float ~ Away the pounds!

Options
Ok so I know I have seen the suggestion of Rootbeer floats on here using light whipped topping and diet root beer....and its good, real good

But it was missing something

My wonderful fiance' then added a a 1/2 tsp or so of vanilla extract and OMG:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

FANTASTIC!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

He is my hero!

My root beer float altering hero!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• DisneyBride13
    Options
    Ok so I know I have seen the suggestion of Rootbeer floats on here using light whipped topping and diet root beer....and its good, real good

My wonderful fiance' then added a a 1/2 tsp or so of vanilla extract and OMG:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

FANTASTIC!

He is my hero!

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Root beer = :glasses:
    But I love me a Coke float!:heart:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

FANTASTIC!

He is my hero!

so the rootbeer float is just light whipped cream and diet rootbeer?
  • DisneyBride13
    Options
    yes, if you have the calories to spare and feel indulgent, opt for 4 tbsps of lite whipped topping in a glass (as opsosed to the 2 tbsp serving size) then pour 1 can diet rootbeer over (be patient, it will foam quickly so slow pouring:happy: )followed by 1/2 tsp or so vanilla extract.

not sure off hand but its like 40cals or so....low in fat too....or opt for fat free whipped topping for an even lighter version!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    yes, if you have the calories to spare and feel indulgent, opt for 4 tbsps of lite whipped topping in a glass (as opsosed to the 2 tbsp serving size) then pour 1 can diet rootbeer over (be patient, it will foam quickly so slow pouring:happy: )followed by 1/2 tsp or so vanilla extract.

not sure off hand but its like 40cals or so....low in fat too....or opt for fat free whipped topping for an even lighter version!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you I will have to try that