Several Holiday Weekend NSV's

Options
SMCNEIL40
SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
Hello MFP Peeps,

Just wanted to share a few NSV's that I have had over the past few days! My family reunion is taking place this weekend. If you know anything about reunions in the south, you know it consists of nothing but FOOD! I was sort of nervous thinking I would be tempted to over eat or forget my portion control; but thanks my will to lose and MFP, my eyes did not fix my plate. I decided in advance what I would eat. I made very good choices. I logged everything before I even put it in my mouth. It really kept me on track. I ended up giving away some food I could not finish!

More NSV’s

1. Ordered grilled chicken, with steamed veggies at the restaurant and not the big cheese burger with fries (Loved the chicken by the way)
2. While shopping, purchased clothing 2 sizes smaller
3. Shorts that were too small last month, I wore yesterday!
4. Worked out over the weekend.

I am so happy with myself. Now off the get this workout in before I get this day started!!

Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:drinker: You are doing great. Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Amazing!! I had a similar victory going out to dinner too! Instead of a burger or ordering a cheesey loaded greasy chicken quesadilla, I order steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli! I asked the waitress for have the chef cut everything in half and put it in a doggie bag! First time I did that but I'm so happy I did because I was perfectly full and had leftovers!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Keep it up!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I had a similar victory going out to dinner too! Instead of a burger or ordering a cheesey loaded greasy chicken quesadilla, I order steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli! I asked the waitress for have the chef cut everything in half and put it in a doggie bag! First time I did that but I'm so happy I did because I was perfectly full and had leftovers!

I asked for a to-go-box when I ordered!! I knew the portions were going to be too much for me to finish!! Go us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!