Starting Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack July 4th

Options
If anyone is interested in starting the Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack Abs workout I am starting this one as of today (July 4th). I just finished her Ripped in 30 workout and before that did her 30 Day Shred workout. Loved them both, and have to say that after trying the 6 wk/6 pk this morning I think this one is just as good also! I definitely can see great results with her workouts.

If any of you out there have already started this one or can't start at the same time, it doesn't matter, just join in any time!

Let's go get that 6 pack! :wink:

Replies

• jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    Just started 30DS this morning :( Good luck though! I plan on taking the same route... 30ds, ripped in 30, than 6 in 6. I am hoping to be ready for P90X by then!!!
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've done it a couple of times, but I haven't been consistent at all.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I usually get my workout in early but was too busy today with the fam, got my day 2 level 1 done :happy:

I'll be at it again tomorrow, have a great evening!
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Started this program a couple weeks ago, been doing it on and off again (at least 3x a week). It gets a little boring for me. I'm starting her 30 day shred tomorrow!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Started this program a couple weeks ago, been doing it on and off again (at least 3x a week). It gets a little boring for me. I'm starting her 30 day shred tomorrow!

I may try to add in either some 30DS or Ripped workouts a couple times a week in addition to this program when time permits. I like the way those concentrate on arms, legs and abs. This one is great for focusing mainly on abs though.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done this morning. Feels good to get it done early in the day. :smile:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Okay, looks like I'm alone here. Logging in my day 4 level 1 for the day...
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 complete! :happy:
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! I'll join you :) I'm waiting for the dvd to arrive and have one day left of the 30DS to do then starting - so hopefully by the end of this week I'll be starting.

Looking forward to seeing the results - I hope! :flowerforyou: