New and ready to lose!

prettyfeet
prettyfeet Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Motivated and ready to lose -- looking for friends who will motivate me and keep me honest!

Friend me!

Replies

• Hi there -- glad you are here! This program will definitely keep you honest. I'm on 1200 calories a day and it's killing me!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Hello and welcome.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kimmy_72
    kimmy_72 Posts: 8
    Haya, I'm new too - welcome! I'm on just under 1300 per day and oh my do I have a lot to learn...but that's what we're here for, right? To learn, encourage each other, stay motivated...and as for keeping each other honest, hear hear sister!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Log in for a week or so and see how you have been eating. After a week try to log foods before you eat them. Then see if there is a healthier option. I log in almost everything before I eat it. I usually plan for the next day. If anything changes I deal with it at the end of the day. Planning really helps keep you honest. Buy a food scale and keep portions under control. If at all possible keep away from processed and fast food. To eat healthy you need to start cooking your own food and leave others only for emergencies and special occasions.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.