Workout slump part 2: Thanks guys!

Options
So I went to my second Turbo Kick class of the week and I tried implementing some of the advice that was given to me when I posted about my mid-workout slump on Monday. And it totally worked! I sucked down more water before starting and i ate some prunes too, and today was SOOO much better! (I also tried eating earlier). I even wore my new weighted gloves for the first fifteen minutes of class. (Speed bagging with those is hard!) AND I felt like a million bucks after the workout, I sang along with my music in my car all the way back to my apartment! :laugh:

Thanks guys, you were a big help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So I went to my second Turbo Kick class of the week and I tried implementing some of the advice that was given to me when I posted about my mid-workout slump on Monday. And it totally worked! I sucked down more water before starting and i ate some prunes too, and today was SOOO much better! (I also tried eating earlier). I even wore my new weighted gloves for the first fifteen minutes of class. (Speed bagging with those is hard!) AND I felt like a million bucks after the workout, I sang along with my music in my car all the way back to my apartment! :laugh:

Thanks guys, you were a big help! :flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so excited! They have a new one of these classes at my gym! I can't wait to try it! I am going next Tuesday morning.