Chalean Extreme or Turbo Jam, which one ?

Options
Hello there,

I am currently using Zumba on the Wii, with the C25K app on the iPhone (just started) to help me lose my baby weight, but I sometimes find myself getting a bit bored of it (forgive me !!). Has anyone used one of the above in the title, and lost weight and got great results ? I heard CLX is more for toning, and I would still like to lose 14lbs until I would want to tone, or am I doing this wrong ?

I am also stuck at a weight at the moment, ranging 140-143lbs for the last 3/4 weeks, and it's getting frustrating now :sad: I also started 30DS shred and got a bit bored of that. I know, I'm hard to please !

Any replies/advice would be fantastic, thank you for reading ! :happy:

Replies

• Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Since you seem to get bored easily turbo jam will bre you fast what you need is turbo fire! You wont get bored fast with that one. Go to turbofire.com and youl se clips of people who lost alot of weight with turbo fire and also a clip of the dvd
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I really like Turbo Fire. I think it's harder than Turbo Jam. It's fun, and there's a bunch of different DVDs so you don't get bored as easily. It's pretty hard cardio training so it gets you in good shape and helps with weight loss. There's also a yoga DVD, and 2 strength work outs. Seriously, I can't say enough good about it, and no, I don't sell it.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm like you, I got bored of everything: zumba, 30dayshred, and even insanity after 2 and a half weeks (even though I got a lot stronger just after those 2.5 weeks). Turbofire is the only thing I'm not getting bored of yet, so I totally recommend it. I think turbojam is similar?
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost a ton of weight using Chalean extreme, so I just ordered it myself. I have TurboJam, but got bored with it, since it's only 4 or 5 different workouts. It's still fun, though. I have TurboFire, but haven't used it yet, will try if after Chalean Extreme.
  • abbyy182
    abbyy182 Posts: 56
    Options
    Ok thank you, I will have a ponder on their website. I do hope I stick to this one !
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have Chalean Extreme. I think it's great but I haven't started the program fully yet because I'm trying to finish up Insanity.