Newbie from Ohio and also a mama of 1.

What do I say here?

I will just guess, and ramble some!

I am Brenda LeAnn, but most just call me LeAnn. I am 24, married and been with my husband for going on 7 years (Yes, I was 17 when we met and started dating). And we have a 18 month old baby boy. (He was born on Friday the 13th, lol).

I am Wiccan, and I am real big on recycling, and helping the planet. Some may call someone like myself a tree hugger, but oh well. I do NOT push my religion on anyone. I just like having people know I am indeed Wiccan.:smile:

I am a friendly person, I love pen pals, and having friends from around the world.:glasses:

And, I am currently losing weight for 2 reasons. #1 Of course to be more healthy, and #2 We are going to start TTC another child soon.:heart:

So, thats enough about me.

Thanks to all who have read this, and to also all who have/will reply.

~LeAnn:smooched:

Replies

• What do I say here?

I will just guess, and ramble some!

I am Brenda LeAnn, but most just call me LeAnn. I am 24, married and been with my husband for going on 7 years (Yes, I was 17 when we met and started dating). And we have a 18 month old baby boy. (He was born on Friday the 13th, lol).

I am Wiccan, and I am real big on recycling, and helping the planet. Some may call someone like myself a tree hugger, but oh well. I do NOT push my religion on anyone. I just like having people know I am indeed Wiccan.:smile:

I am a friendly person, I love pen pals, and having friends from around the world.:glasses:

And, I am currently losing weight for 2 reasons. #1 Of course to be more healthy, and #2 We are going to start TTC another child soon.:heart:

So, thats enough about me.

Thanks to all who have read this, and to also all who have/will reply.

~LeAnn:smooched:
  • Hi LeAnn! nice to meet you! I am sure you will love being here. Lots of great advice, awesome people and easy to use tools. What more could anyone ask for! Good Luck... and your son is such a cutie!!!
  • Thanks so much!!:flowerforyou:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Welcome! Great place to be!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Hello! I too started dating my husband young (16) and am now married at 24. I am Christian, and too never push my religion on anyone. I believe that recycling and saving paper or using plastic bags and such is very important.

It's very very hard finding young people like us that care about the earth! *maybe a little extreme* But I am having a green funeral so I can give back to the earth like she gave to me!
  • Hi!! I am glad to meet you!!! :smile:

I wish more people would care about the earth :explode: It the ONLY planet we have to live on! But they will sit there eat thier fast food, and throw it out the window...:mad: Make's me want to follow them and put it in thier mailbox or something. It is so wrong. Even my son at 18 months knows where certain trash goes, he loves to pick up, I guess I am lucky with that, lol.

I'm going to add you as a friend.:happy: