Hello friends

MyTyme
MyTyme Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone - I'm new here but very excited to have found such a wonderful resource! I love reading all the inspiration posts.

I have lost 55 lbs in the past 3 years and I am determined to lose the last 30 by next summer for my son's wedding.

I have had many health issues in the past but since losing 55 lbs - most of the issues have corrected themselves - I have never felt better! I am more active now than I have ever been and hope to keep building my activity level up so that I can do a 10 km run next May.

Thanks for the wealth of information and inspiration!

Replies

• MyTyme
    Hi everyone - I'm new here but very excited to have found such a wonderful resource! I love reading all the inspiration posts.

I have lost 55 lbs in the past 3 years and I am determined to lose the last 30 by next summer for my son's wedding.

I have had many health issues in the past but since losing 55 lbs - most of the issues have corrected themselves - I have never felt better! I am more active now than I have ever been and hope to keep building my activity level up so that I can do a 10 km run next May.

Thanks for the wealth of information and inspiration!
  • Hi! I am new here. But I wanted to write and say you are doing well losing and keeping it off!!

Good luck!:smile:
  • MyTyme
    Thanks Mamajones.

I love the picture! That adorable little person in the picture with you must keep you very busy, yet be an inspiration to you. By the looks of your loss to date - you're doing great!

Take care and keep in touch!
    Milish
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great site. I hope it helps. Good luck
  • MyTyme
    Thanks for the warm welcome Anna Banana
    and congratulations on your great loss! How long have you been at this whole adventure?

Mili100303.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diarysh
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome to the site and great job so far!!
    :smile:

Sounds like you're already well on your way to meeting your goal!
    You will get lots of support here and I really find the calorie counter helpful (when I can stick to it!)
    Hope to chat with you on some of the forums

Anne
  • LadeeB
    LadeeB Posts: 10
    Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.