Hello, Newb here :)

Hello to all! I was surfing the net about a year ago when I found this awesome site here and I guess I thought, "Oh hey, that looks cool." but I never really started using the things on here as a tool to better myself until just recently.

I'm a mother of 4 who is dealing with depression issues because of my weight. I'm looking for motivation and people to help, and also people whom I can support in any way I can to help get us all fit and healthy!

I currently weight 210 and I've set a goal of 150. I would LOVE to be 125 again (weight in high school), and I know eventually I can have that body back again. It's under there somewhere! lol

I am looking into the Insanity workout right now and the 30 Day Shred.

Thanks for this awesome community! I'm really looking forward to going through this journey with everyone!

Replies

• wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    you can add me :)
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Hi! This is my favorite place on the interwebs. :smile:

I just finished the 30 Day Shred (will be doing another bout very soon), and am very pleased with the results. Not only did I see the efforts of my work but I also felt stronger.

Good Luck!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Welcome to the family
  • :smile: Welcome you can do it girl!!!!!!!!! We are here for motivation! Proud of you for taken a huge step!