Introduce yourself

winddancer
winddancer Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi :flowerforyou:

Joined 3 days ago and I am very happy with the site. Still looking around but like what is offered

Winddancer:

Replies

• Hi :flowerforyou:

Joined 3 days ago and I am very happy with the site. Still looking around but like what is offered

Winddancer:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Hello & welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Welcome! :heart:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    mfpwelcome002.png
  • Hi :flowerforyou:
    Just joined, like what I've seen so far.

Nascar88
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome winddancer- good luck and give me a shout if you need help or support. I'm fairly new to the site too but think it's really going to help me reach my goal.

You'll get a ton of support
    Anne:smile:
  • Hello- I'm new and very excited about this. It is easy and fun (just the keeping track part). I need the support and as much accountability as I can get so I gave a couple friends and family my log in and pass word too. It has helped knowing they may be looking. So far it is going well but I need to learn the low-cal. recipes & foods. It's been a week now and I'm already less hungry and not pigging out at night. It's fun to put the kids to bed and then eat and watch T.V with my sweet husband. Instead I've been walking 45 min. a day. That feels good but I'm dealing with a sprained ankle too. Anyways...I've enjoyed reading and seeing you doing the same thing!!! Have a great night. CJ
  • Thanks Anne, will certainly call on you for help. So far so good thanks again for the welcome:flowerforyou: Winddancer
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcome , this is going to be a wonderful journey we can help each other. I lkie the tracking too because keeps me aware of what is going into my mouth. If I don't track I seem to pick and tell myself its only a little,so tracking keeps me honest:wink:
    Winddancer
This discussion has been closed.