Help!!! I need belly fat advice!!!

hopesOFskinny
hopesOFskinny Posts: 25
hey there everyone,

im getting down to the home plate of my weight loss but i still have belly fat that has to go. i nees adice and suggestions on how to take care of this problem. if anyone can help me please do. and thank you in advance.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Eat clean, eat clean, eat clean. Also make sure you're getting your heart rate up high when you work out (whether it's cardio or strength training - do both!) to burn fat.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Cardio and lots of it, Im in the same boat :)
  • yep, clean diet and high intensity cardio. the home stretch is tough.
  • Elaine_NZ
    Elaine_NZ Posts: 30
    i like that advice eat clean! wtg!
  • oh and try jillian michael's 30 day shred, i noticed the most difference by doing that
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Focus on core exercises. Your core is from your waist to your hips, and they will help you target the problem area. I recommend mason twists, squats, weighted hula hoops, crunches, lunges, and leg lifts.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    The way my trainer (and the machines at the gym) explain it, low intensity exercise burns more fat than high intensity exercising. He said he saw more weight loss when he walked on the treadmill than when he did heart thumping exercises.

This kinda explains it. http://exercise.about.com/od/weightloss/a/The-Truth-About-The-Fat-Burning-Zone.htm
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Sorry, I know this is probably not what you want to hear, but you can't spot target your belly fat to lose it over other fat.

Gotta just keep doing what you're doing. No need to increase core exercise or anything, b/c it won't get rid of the belly fat any faster.
This discussion has been closed.