TwoHundredSitups.com

Options
I'm starting this today:
TwoHundredSitups.com

Anyone who wants to give this a go feel free to add me.

Cheers.

PS I'm also doing OneHundredPushups.com, currently on week 4

Replies

• princess4mimi
    Options
    I will want to but I may have to start with a lighter one maybe 100 per day to begin maybe for the first couple of days.
  • nascent
    nascent Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh you don't start at 200 that's the goal to reach :) If you look at the website it will tell you how many to do each day based on how many you can do to begin with.
  • 1life2live_cjg
    Options
    I checked out the sight and I'm gonna do it too :)
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i wanted to do something to challenge myself with situps and so I am going to try this as well. Wish the app was free but oh well =/ I will prolly print out the schedules and do some before bed.
  • nascent
    Options
    Yeah I bought both apps, they are really basic, still I like being able to just tap "next" and not have to think. Also before I got the app I didn't notice that the break between sets changes, so I was trying to complete a day with half the break time I was supposed to take!
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    Yeah I bought both apps, they are really basic, still I like being able to just tap "next" and not have to think. Also before I got the app I didn't notice that the break between sets changes, so I was trying to complete a day with half the break time I was supposed to take!

I bet that made you sweat!
  • nascent
    Options
    Yep! It also made me wonder if I was doing something wrong, that's when I bought the app ;)
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    Are you starting today or tomorrow?
  • nascent
    Options
    Starting today basically, already did the initial test last week.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    I don't think I am going to do the test, because I know that I can do around 20, so I am going to start in column two and do that tonight before bed.

There was a day that my personal trainer had us just do abs and I loved that sore and ache on my tummy for a day or two.
  • cangi1
    cangi1 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have been thinking about doing this...still not sure though. I am currently doing C25k and ChaLEAN Extreme. I may not need to commit to anything else right not. But I would love to hear how it goes for you all. :)
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    So kind of a bad week, so now I am going to do the test tonight and start the program this week.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did the push up challenge 3 years ago and it made me feel AMAZING!!!!!

I may have to look into the sit up challenge. Looks good
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I was just about to ask abotu a situp program - I'm walking and doing Dance Central and there's a distinct lack of stomach burn.

Does a regular crunch like this work all the stomach muscles or should we do another kind of stomach excerise too?
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I may need to try both of these challenges.
  • tameko2
    Options
    Wait I'm confused - on the initial test page there is a chart, and on the week 1 page the chart has totally different numbers. What gives? the initial test says 0-39 is poor, but the week 1 plan is up to 10, 11-20, 21+?
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    Wait I'm confused - on the initial test page there is a chart, and on the week 1 page the chart has totally different numbers. What gives? the initial test says 0-39 is poor, but the week 1 plan is up to 10, 11-20, 21+?

Up above that is shows which column you should be in after the test. For me I believe I am between 11-20 so I am working on column two which for the first day is one set of 9 sit ups, then set two of 9 sit ups. does that help?
  • tameko2
    Options

Up above that is shows which column you should be in after the test. For me I believe I am between 11-20 so I am working on column two which for the first day is one set of 9 sit ups, then set two of 9 sit ups. does that help?

Why do you believe you are between 11-20? The test has totally different ranges from what is listed at the top of hte week 1 columns. That's what is confusing me.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options

Why do you believe you are between 11-20? The test has totally different ranges from what is listed at the top of hte week 1 columns. That's what is confusing me.

I know I am between 11-20 because i can do about 20 consecutive sit ups.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    if you are able to do say 25 then you would be in the third column and those are the sets you would do.